Welcome to Jam Pony Express DJs! We have created this website for the purpose of fans of Jam Pony Express DJs. Unlike other websites, we are doing it all digital. We all hate waiting on shipping processes, because it can take anywhere from a few days to about week, just for us to get what we want in the mail.
So, what is the difference between the original CD and digital album? Really, not that much of a difference. Other online stores may tell you their CD’s are originals, but in fact, 99% are CD-R’s. If you bought 2 or more of the same copies from the other websites and compared them to each other, I can guarantee they’ll be 2 separate CD brand names. The only ones who have the originals are the members of Jam Pony Express, and I’m sure their families have them, as well.
What does that mean for you? Simple! Less waiting and more listening! Once you purchase the album of your choice, you will be sent an e-mail to the paying Paypal address. Within the e-mail, there will be a download link. All you do is download it, or save it to your computer, and choose to burn it to a CD-R, or transfer it to a MP3 player, or more. There’s no more worrying over how long until you receive the disc in the mail, and no more worrying about whether the disc will be lost or scratched. For more information about the payment process and how to get started getting your albums, please visit the “How It All Works” page.
What if you purchase the album of your choice and the download doesn’t start? PLEASE, contact us, if this happens! We want to make sure you receive your item, because if you’re not happy, then we’re not happy (simply put). In the near future, we will be making more changes of how this works. So, for now, it’s only temporary. We have tested the process, before going public, and it works fine for us, but you never know when something might go wrong.
Another bonus by choosing us to shop from us, instead of somewhere else….We are cheaper than any other place on the market. We make it more affordable for people looking for classic Jam Pony Express CD’s, and to relive the memories of the greatest DJ’s around. We only charge, because 1) websites aren’t free, and 2) the time it takes to find the tapes or CD’s, rip/convert them, edit, upload, and post.
What’s even better about choosing us to shop from is we continue to expand the collection and to keep Jam Pony Express alive. We would like to be able to bring to you any Jam Pony Express DJs CD that was ever made, or try our best to. Since there’s so many out there, it’ll take some time, but we want to try our best to have as many as we can. We put the money earned from this website back into it, in order to keep the website growing and bringing you more.
One last note… if you’re unsure of the difference between Regulated Mixes and Non-Regulated Mixes, the Regulated Mixes have DJ talk on them, where they are cut and have talk over the songs. Non-Regulated Mixes are just Jam Pony Express mixes without DJ talk over the songs, but are still Jam Pony CD’s. We have mostly known Jam Pony Express DJs for the Regulated Mixes, but a Jam Pony tape was a Jam Pony tape, back in the day.
We hope you enjoy the albums we post, and we look forward to your business in the near future, as well. Be sure to add us to your favorites, or bookmark us, to be able to come back to us, when you need to.
Jam Pony Express DJ’s album titled “All Eyez On J.P.E.”, which was recorded in 1997. It is regulated by Lock Cool Jock and DJ Slic Vic. This is another great mixtape from the Jam Pony crew. A couple of tracks cut short, but did the best that I could to preserve what I could, without loss of quality and content. There were 2 other tracks, Makaveli’s Hail Mary and Lil’ Kim’s No Time, but both tracks had problems and couldn’t be saved. The rest of the album is there, and can be judged by the quality of the track listed below.
01. DJ Slic Vic – Pony Boys On Da Radio (Intro)
02. 2Pac/Master P – All Eyez On Me Blended With Break ‘Em Off Somethin’
03. Outkast – ATLiens (Elevators Remix)
04. Snoop Doggy Dogg – Murder Was The Case
05. Tha Dogg Pound – Bomb Azz Pussy
06. Mystikal – Here I Go
07. DJ Slic Vic – Side B Intro
08. Makaveli – Against All Odds
09. 2Pac – All Eyez On Me
10. Craig Mack – Get Down
11. Goodie Mob – Soul Food
12. 2Pac – 2 Of Amerika’s Most Wanted
13. Squirrel/Outkast – Let Me See You Squirrel Blended With ATLiens
Jam Pony Express DJ’s album #409, which was recorded in 1988. It is regulated by Lock Cool Jock, but doesn’t contain too much regulating. It is mostly just normal Jam Pony mixing and DJing, but still has some regulating, which can be found in tracks 1-6. The audio is cassette tape quality, but near CD quality, and can be judged by the video posted below the track listing.
01. Truz n Vogues (Instrumental) / Mickey – Mix
02. Public Enemy – Rebel Without A Pause (Instrumental)
03. Tuff Crew – My Part Of Town
04. Sir Mix-A-Lot – Swass
05. Just Sweat (Instrumental)
06. Tony Rock – Still Doin’ It
07. Gigolo Tony & Big Ace – Mouth Of The South
08. N.W.A. – No More ?’s
09. Anquette – I Will Always Be There For You
10. Faze – Cold Sweat
11. Surface – Closer Than Friends
12. Donna Allen – Joy and Pain (Sunshine and Rain)
13. Karyn White & Babyface – Love Saw It
14. Ray, Goodman and Brown – Where Did You Get That Body Baby
15. Surface – Only You Can Make Me Happy
The Jam Pony Express EP Single titled “Lick It Down!!”, which was released in 1993. It was another single, from the album “The Legend Continues…”, which was released later in 1995. Big Ace and Sugarcane are on the vocals.
01. Lick It Down!! (Radio Mix)
02. Lick It Down!! (Club Mix)
03. Lick It Down!! (Extended Bass Mix)
04. ManMade (Big Ace Live)
Jam Pony Express DJ’s album #408, which was recorded in 1988. It is regulated by DJ Slic Vic, but doesn’t contain too much regulating. It is mostly just normal JPE mixing and DJing, but still has some regulating. The audio is cassette tape quality, but near CD quality.
01. Sweet Tee – As The Beat Goes On
02. TMFC – How Bout Some Dick
03. Gucci Crew – Truz ‘N’ Vogues
04. DJ Slic Vic In The Mix (Part 1) [Feel The Bass / Say What Mix]
05. Clad D – Pump Me Up
06. Icey J – It Takes a Real Man
07. Maggatron Crushing Crew (M.C.C.) – The Bass That Ate Miami
08. NWA – Gangsta, Gangsta
09. Chilla Frauste – Get Up, Get Down, Get Funky, Get Loose
10. Cool D – Do That Shit
11. DJ Slic Vic In The Mix (Part 2) [2 Live Crew – Head, Booty, and Cock Re-Mixed With Cool D – Do That Shit]
12. Biz Markie – Vapors
13. Breezy Beat MC – Shake The Joint
Jam Pony Express DJ’s album #126 titled: Lauderdale ’95, which was recorded in 1995. It is regulated by DJ Slic Vic, The Amazing Hot Rod, and Wolf B. The audio is cassette tape quality, and can be judged by the track below.
01. Seagram – Reap What You Sew
02. 2Pac – It Ain’t Easy
03. Ol’ Dirty Bastard – Dirty Dancin’
04. E-40 – One Love
05. Cypress Hill – Roll It Up, Light It Up, Smoke It Up
06. Dr. Dre & Ice Cube – Natural Born Killers
07. Scarface – G’s
08. Dru Down – Pimp Of The Year
09. K-Dee – Make The Music
10. 2Pac – Dear Mama
11. Dr. Dre – Friday
12. Mista Grimm – Situation: Grimm
13. Big Mike – On Da Real
14. DJ Quik – I Don’t Want To Eat It
Jam Pony Express DJ’s album #526, which was recorded in 1991. It is regulated by Baby D and Big Ace. The audio is cassette tape quality, and can be judged by the track below.
01. Baby D – Intro
02. AMG – Bitch Betta Have My Money
03. Chubb Rock – Treat ‘Em Right
04. NWA – 100 Miles and Running
05. DJ Quik – Black Pussy
06. The Dogs – Dogga Mix
07. DJ Quik – Born And Raised In Compton
08. Disco Rick – Nasty Dance
09. Poison Clan – Dance All Nite
10. Why She Wanna Be Like That
11. Baby D – Freestyle
12. TKO Posse – Your Daddy’s On The Pipe
13. Too Short – Ain’t Nothin’ But A Word To Me
14. Slick Rick – I Shouldn’t Have Done It
15. Don’t Stop
16. DJ Laz – Mami El Negro
17. Nothing But A Hound Girl
18. Maggotron Crushing Crew – Miami’s Rockin’ Baby (Miami Jams)
Jam Pony Express DJ’s album #422, which was recorded in 1988. It is regulated by DJ Slic Vic. The mixtape came from the Oakland Park Indoor Flea Market, located in Fort Lauderdale. The audio is cassette tape quality, but near CD quality.
01. DJ Slic Vic – Mega Mix [15 Minute Mega Mix – Featuring: Girls Talkin’ Shit – Juice It, 2 Live Crew – Throw The D, 2 Live Crew – Move Something, Missy Mist – Make it Mellow, Pretty Tony – Jam The Box, and more!]
02. Megatron – Body Rock
03. Megatron – Bass On Bass
04. You Mean That’s It… (Skit)
05. 2 Live Crew – Doo Wa Didi
06. Half Pint – Stomp & Grind
07. LL Cool J – Rock The Bells
08. JJ Fad – Supersonic Mixed With The Egyptian Lover – Planet E
09. The Egyptian Lover – Baddest Beats Around
10. It’s Time/Cool Rock Mix
11. Run DMC – Hard Times
12. Run DMC – Soul To Rock And Roll
13. DJ Slic Vic – Miami Pretty Girls (Outro) [Cuts after 33sec.]
Jam Pony Express DJ’s album titled: Live On The Box, which was recorded in 1988. It is regulated by Big Ace and Lock Cool Jock, and features DJ Slic Vic. The audio is cassette tape quality, and can be judged by the track below.
01. Cybotron – Clear
02. Quadrant Six – Body Mechanic
03. MC Shy D – Gotta Be Tough
04. Galaxxy – Where’s The Beat
05. Dynamix II – Just Give The DJ A Break
06. 2 Live Crew – Get It Girl
07. Anquette – Shake It (Do The 61st)
08. Eddie D – Cold Cash $ Money
09. Salt ‘n Pepa – Push It
10. Afrika Bambaataa – Planet Rock
11. Herman Kelly & Life – Dance To The Drummer’s Beat
12. Gucci Crew – Truz ‘N’ Vogues
13. Whodini – Be Yourself
14. BVSMP – I Need You
Jam Pony Express DJ’s album #200 titled: Dale, which was recorded in 1992. It is regulated by The Amazing Hot Rod. The audio is cassette tape quality, and can be judged by the track below.
01. AMG – It’s Janine
02. Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch – Wildside
03. 2 Live Crew – Pop That Pussy
04. Spice 1 – 187 Proof
05. Naughty By Nature – Everything’s Gonna Be Alright
06. Tone-Loc – Why
07. Patti Labelle – Feels Like Another One
08. Sir Mix-A-Lot – One Time’s Got No Case
09. AMG – Jiggable Pie
10. DJ Magic Mike – Do You Like Bass?
11. Don’t Stop